Chilli Con Carne One Bowl Wonder.
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 500g extra lean ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder (Its hot)
- 1 flat teaspoon ground cumin, dried oregano and paprika
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn and red kidney beans (rinse and drain the corn and beans)
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- For topping: grated cheese, avocado, tortilla chips, sour cream
Add oil to a large pot and sauté the onion, pepper, and minced garlic for 5 minutes.
Add the mince and cook until it turns white. Make sure to break it up with a spatula as it can stick together. Then add the spices and mix for 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes, beans, corn, salt and pepper and stir. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 30-45 minutes until the chilli is thick.
Serve and top with guac, cheese, sour cream and nachos
This delicious dish was created by Lydia Levy, for more recipes off her please visit @eatuplondon on Instagram.